Discover the natural wonders of Georgia, such as the Prometheus Cave and Martvili Canyon in the Samegrelo region of western Georgia. This unique exploration the Georgia's nature is sure to leave you speechless.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Avlabari Metro Station at 8:30 AM. One of the local partner's representatives will meet you in front of the station and will be holding a branded orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress accordingly
- Boat trips are not available in bad weather