This 4-hour walking tour of Tbilisi, offers a comprehensive overview of the Georgian capital’s top attractions. This tour is ideal for visitors short on time who want to see what the city has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
• Meet at Avlabari Metro Station 30 minutes before your activity starts • One of the local partner's representatives will meet you in front of the station holding a branded orange flag • They will be standing on the left side of the entrance • Your guide will be holding a branded orange color flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- The church visit has a dress code: no shorts, and women should cover their heads
- The ticket for the cable car is an additional expense to be paid on the day