The opportunity to visit the ancient ruins of the cave town of Uplistsikhe, take a bath in the thermal pools in the forest in Borjomi and finish the day being invited to a home made dinner by a local Georgian family in their village house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your Tbilisi hotel or other accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- The hike to the thermal pools takes about 45 minutes one way without any significant elevation
- A special car can be hired to drive you through to the pools from Borjomi
- The pools are mixed and the changing rooms are not heated
- Please bring your own swimwear and towels if you wish to swim
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance