Open the door to a magical underwater world with this beginners scuba diving experience. Encounter a multitude of local underwater wildlife, as you delve beneath the surface of Tenerife's waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Romanian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Aquarius dive center, la, Calle las Lagunetas, 2, 38632 Arona, El Fraile, Santa Cruz de TenerifeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Feeding animals
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years of age and comfortable in the water to participate in this tour
- This program is for non-certified divers
- A minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested before flying after diving.
- Pickup if your accommodation is in Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Palm Mar, Costa del Silencio and Las Galletas.
- Check-in time is 9 AM at the dive center except if the local partner has agreed otherwise.
- The local partner will inform you of the exact pickup time