Enjoy this sunset-and-stargazing adventure in Tenerife’s Mount Teide National Park. You’ll be taken up to a height of 7,000 feet for spectacular views. Toast the sunset with a glass of cava, and as darkness falls you’ll gaze at the stars in the night sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel (or nearby) in Puerto de la Cruz on the North side of Tenerife. You will receive an email with your exact pickup point and time after confirmation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing (especially in the winter)
- Includes a stop at a restaurant, depending on the selected tour option dinner is included. If not, it will come at an additional cost at the restaurant
- Exact pickup details will be confirmed by email after your booking is complete