Explore the mountains of Anaga Rural Park on a sightseeing tour. Discover some of the last laurel forests in the world, immerse yourself in the local traditions, go to the unique villages, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick up only available from accommodations located in northern Tenerife.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walk from the ship to the city center, following the blue line marked on the ground. The meeting point is by the gangway to city center and the marina building where your guide will be waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure, or circumstances beyond their control