Enjoy a full-day exploring the underwater world of Tenerife with access to schools of colorful fish from the protected Abades Beach. Perfect for experienced divers, take 2 or 3 dives to see shipwrecks, black coral, turtles, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Abades is located half-way between Santa Cruz and Las Americas, exit 42 on the TF1. Meet on the square surrounded with restaurants and facing the beach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Non-diving friends and family members are welcome to come along. They can enjoy the natural beach and surroundings of Abades. Relax on the beach, snorkel, or swim in the protected bay, wander along the coast, and have a cold drink on one of the sea view terraces on the square. Cost: Euro 15 transportation fee if pick-up is needed