Discover Tenerife South Coast from the unique perspective of a jet ski. As you discover this scenic terrain, you will receive the utmost professional and very friendly treatment from your guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The driver needs to be at least 16 years old (if he is younger than 18 years old, a written consent of the parents or legal guardian is required)
- The passenger needs to be at least 5 years old and strong enough to hold the driver
- Shower and toilets are available 100 meters away from your tour base
- A deposit is required when 2 jet skis or more are booked in order to ensure the observance of the safety rules (especially the safety distance between the jet ski) The customers get back the deposit at the end of the tour
- The deposit is 50 euros per jet ski. It can be paid by card or cash