Visit La Laguna, the old capital of the island and UNESCO heritage site. Later, see Teide Volcano, a marvellous Volcano landscape, and Icod de Los Vinos (Dragon Tree) and Garachico.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • The listed price does not include fuel surcharge • • Pick up fee in the North - pickup from Puerto de la Cruz, San Juan, and Icod de los vinos is €20 per booking, pickup from Garachico, Los Silos, and Buenavista is €35 per booking, and pickup from South Medano, San Miguel, Abona, Adeje, Arona, Guía Isora, Granadilla, and Santiago del Teide is €35 more per booking, to pay when you arrive in cash or card (not American Express)
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please remember in Teide Mountain there will be high mountain weather, so you should use sun cream and bring warm clothes
- Not suitable for people with respiratory and/or heart disease
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- If we do not reach that number, the activity provider will contact you to offer you different alternatives