Stargaze at Teide National Park, the 3rd best place in the world to view stars and described by NASA as a window to the universe. Experience beautiful starry nights set against a background of prehistoric rock formations and pine forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or accommodation in Tenerife. Pickup is only from the south of Tenerife between Los Gigantes and El Medano, and all places in between. If you are booking from the north of Tenerife, please contact the tour operator ASAP to arrange a meeting point and time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you are vegetarian
- Dress appropriately for cold temperatures and wear sensible, comfortable shoes