Introduce your children to the wild cats of South Africa and learn about wildlife conservation on a guided 1.5-hour tour. Get an up-close look at lions, leopards, cheetahs, and other animals such as meerkats and penguins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Look out for the signpost on the N2 that says "Tenikwa/Monkeyland/Elephant Sanctuary" At Animal Alley, take the left hand fork (Tenikwa signposted) and drive past Kurland Village At the fork, keep right (Tenikwa signposted) Check-in at Tenikwa receptionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- This is an all-weather program