Visit the Small Fortress, the Magdeburg Barracks, and the Ghetto Museum in Terezin and learn about the complicated history which unfolded in 1941.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Starting times 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the former military complex which was transformed into concentration camp
- Learn about the history of the Terezin camp from local guide
- Walk through the permanent exhibition in the Ghetto museum
- See the former administration offices in Magdeburg Barracks
- Entry to Small Fortress
- Entry to Ghetto Museum
- Entry to Magdeburg Barracks
- 60-75 Minutes guided walking tour of the Small Fortress
- Guided walking tour of Ghetto Museum and Magdeburg Barracks
- Transportation between the Small Fortress and Ghetto Museum
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please show your voucher at the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A guided tour is provided only in the Small Fortress.
- In case you miss the guided tour this ticket can be also used for a self-guided tour through the Small Fortress anytime during the opening hours.
- The distance between the Small Fortress and Ghetto Museum is approx. 1 km (15 minutes walk).
- Disabled, children until 5 y.o., former prisoners of concentration camps and of other persecution establishments from WWII and ICOM-members (after showing the ID) do not need to pay the entry fee.