This private walking tour of The Hague shows its highlights from a local perspective. Explore the town, passing historical monuments such as the parliament buildings and the King’s Palace. Your personal guide will reveal the city’s unique character.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
By the Cloud Lamp at the central station in The Hague (Den Haag). The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. You are advised not to bring any heavy bags.