Explore the historic sites of The Rocks on a guided walking tour and hear tales about ordinary people who did extraordinary things and began the compelling story of British Australian settlement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Rocks Walking Tours office Shop 5, Clocktower Square Corner Argyle and Harrington streets The RocksOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included
- This is a manual wheelchair and pram friendly route
- Guide's voice is amplified