Meteora is a mountain range formed by enormous sandstone rocks that rise above the small town of Kalambaka near the first hills of Pindos and Hasias.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The monasteries have a strict dress code. Men must wear trousers and long sleeves and women must wear a long skirt. If you do turn up in shorts, trousers and long skirts will be provided