Discover the history of Thessaloniki with an audio guide and see its best landmarks. Visit the Museum of Royal Tombs of Aigai with your entry ticket and explore at your own pace with your audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Aigai (Vergina 590 31). The easiest way to get there is by car. The Thessalonikin City tour is designed to start at the Alexander the Great Statue (Thessaloniki 546 21). The easiest way to get there is by foot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of 2 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and one entry e-tickets for the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai
- The Thessaloniki City self-guided audio walking tour is also included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.