Marvel at a performance of one of Japan's most traditional and distinctive art forms, Kabuki. Admire the unique mix of theater, mime, music, and dance, and discover why UNESCO inscribed Kabuki on its Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
National Theater Tokyo, 4-1 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 102-8656, JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- The play is held only in Japanese. An English audio guide is available for purchase (about 700-1500 Japanese Yen).
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted
- You cannot enter the venue with your GetYourGuide voucher. The local operator will send you a final voucher via email after your booking. You must take this separate voucher with you in order to gain entrance to the show
- Tickets are non-cancelable and you cannot change the details (e.g. date or number of participants) once your booking has been finalized
- If a reservation is made for children's tickets, it might be necessary to show student ID at the entrance
- Eating and drinking are not allowed during the show. There are some cafes and restaurants to eat at in the venue
- Please take off your hat during the show
- No photos or recordings are allowed during the show