Enjoy an evening history tour and see lit-up historical landmarks. In the calm of the evening, learn from your guide about Asakusa's 1400-year history through a culinary experience that spans over 3 different izakaya restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes