Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local, tasting yakitori, monjayaki, and taiyaki at authentic cafes and street stalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at JR Yurakucho station, Ginza exit, in front of JR reservation ticket office (entrance is on the street level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at https://www.urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.