Dart through the backstreets of Tokyo on a handcrafted vintage chromoly road bike. Pedal through urban sprawl, peaceful residential pockets, and picturesque riverside bike paths away from the tourist hotspots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Koenji Station, directly outside the ticket gates. The station is 6 minutes from Shinjuku Station or 18 minutes from Shibuya Station. Look for your guide wearing a distinctive orange, white, and green ‘Patagonia’ baseball cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This experience does not include sightseeing stops.
- Participants must be competent cyclists and feel comfortable on a road bike equipped with drop handlebars and downtube shifters, riding under tight, crowded, and challenging conditions.
- You should be able to comfortably cycle 20 to 25 kilometers at a moderate pace.
- Basic cruiser style bicycles are available for those not comfortable or competent on a road bike.
- The pace is set by the ability of the weakest participant.
- Please note, in the event of rain or wet and slippery conditions the experience may be canceled.