Experience Tokyo’s best-known spots, getting away from the touristy areas in the process. Following some cultural hot spots and shopping, you will experience a unique Japanese calligraphy class which features a unique prize at the end.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the front of Aoyama Flower Market shop inside Sugamo Station entrance. Your guide will be holding an "Arigato Japan" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dietary options are available
- If you join the tour as a single traveler, please email the supplier before booking
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over