Pre-book your ticket to Toronto’s Casa Loma and enjoy an audio guide and Sir Henry Pellatt documentary. Explore all floors, the celebrity wax gallery, the antique car display, and the Scottish Tower.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Casa Loma’s entrance is located at One Austin Terrace. The box office is located to your right, in the front vestibule of Casa Loma. Go to the box office first and present your QR code. Parking: There is paid parking at Casa Loma for a flat rate of $15 per vehicle (cash, credit, or debit is accepted). Please review the on-site signage; if needed, additional paid parking is available at George Brown College (south of Casa Loma, off Macpherson Avenue). There are two wheelchair-accessible parking spots located in the West Parking Lot. The main door is wheelchair accessible when both front doors are open. The wheelchair ramp has a handrail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Children under 3 are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed adult
- This activity involves stairs
- Special need dogs are welcome in Casa Loma and the Casa Loma Estate Gardens