Enjoy a VIP experience on a small-group day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls. Travel in luxury, see the top sights with an expert guide, sample wines in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and opt to include a seasonal cruise and/or lunch with a view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off are available from selected hotels in downtown Toronto only. Provide your hotel details and the local partner will advise your exact pickup details with confirmation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour itinerary and experience subject to change
- This tour stays in Canada and operates with a maximum of 14 participants
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter, or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrade will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls'
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking the lunch option
- Infants must sit on laps, otherwise, a child ticket must be purchased
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old