5. Hamburg: Hamburg City Card with Free Public Transportation
Discover more and pay less with a Hamburg city card. Enjoy free public transportation (HVV) in the entire greater Hamburg area and up to 50% off over 150 sights, including all the museums. Whether you're visiting for a few hours or a few days, explore Hamburg at your leisure at affordable prices.
Print the PDF attached to your voucher or validate your card on the free "Hamburg - Erleben & Sparen" app. Then, show your card when buying tickets or traveling on the HVV network. Download the app for a travel guide to Hamburg and information about all the discounts and sights included in your card.
Save time by booking discounted sights in advance (depending on the partners' site).
Enjoy free travel by bus and train (HVV), at any time of day, including:• Harbor ferries including Route 62 Landungsbrücken - Finkenwerder
• Free city tour: Bus Route 111 HafenCity - Landungsbrücken - Altona
Benefit from up to 50% discount on more than 150 sights, attractions, city tours, and museums, including:• Sightseeing tours and museums
• Musicals and theater shows (for remaining tickets at regular box office performances)
• Harbor and Alster river cruises and city tours
Some advantages at a glance:• 15% discount "Dialogue in Silence" (please book in advance)
• 20% discount on Hamburg town hall
• 28% discount on Comedy tour (in German, free for children under 15)
• up to 14% discount on different Bus sightseeing tours
• 20% discount on Pedicab Pedalo Tours
• Up to 17% discount Verein Alsterdampfschifffahrt: some Alster cruises
• Up to 28% discount on Harbor Cruises
• 25% discount Police Museum
• 50% discount Archaeological Museum of Hamburg
• 15% discount Night Watchman Tour (in German)
• Up to 25% discount St. Michael's Tower: tower, viewing platform, crypt
• 27% discount on Hamburg Dungeon
• 15% discount Ratsherren brewery tour
• 20% discount Speicherstadt Museum