Travel from Trabzon to explore Uzungol. Uzungol, or "long lake", is Turkey's most beautiful lake. Located in the Trabzon province, it is a little slice of Switzerland in Turkey's Black Sea region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable shoes and a raincoat as it can begin raining fairly fast in this region
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems or respiratory issues