This may be the beginning of a dream come true. Embrace the chance to see the Northern Lights with experienced guides and an extra small group of only up to 8 guests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Street address: Kirkegata 2 On the corner of the Tourist Shop Tromsø(White House/Blue Letters) across the road from Pukka TravelsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Northern Lights Sunset: Autumn (end August - beginning September), Spring (end March - April). During these times it is possible to see the Aurora, but it may appear weaker, as the nights are brighter and shorter.
- Moon Phase: Visiting around new moon will give you the darkest skies, causing the Northern Lights to appear stronger, and on clear nights filling the sky with stars. Whilst during full moon, the Aurora may appear fainter, but illuminates the landscapes which can make for very effect-full photographs.