Navigate downstream on a specialized 1-man inflatable river tube. Embark on an unforgettable journey through Tsitsikamma’s diverse habitat of forests, rivers, and unique coastline all in one extraordinary excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tube and Axe Boutique Lodge & Backpackers, Cnr Darnell & Saffron Streets, Stormsrivier, 6308, Eastern Cape, South Africa Storms River, 6308, South AfricaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is weather dependant and will be confirmed 24 hours prior to your activity date
- Experience may vary according to changing river levels and weather conditions; please call a day in advance for advice
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old or very unfit people
- There are many steps and bouldering sections which may not be suitable for people with weak hip or leg joints
- Most trips are conducted with medium-low to low water levels and so entail pool paddling, bouldering and walking, tube jumps, swimming, and optional rock jumps up to 8m in height; short pour-over and shoot rapids are water level dependent
- Wetsuits are not mandatory but if you want one you can hire one