Explore a 600m cave until you arrive at an area where the ceiling of the cave has collapsed and natural light shines through. Learn about the different geological formations that characterize the Yucatan region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Tulum. The pickup service is available outside Tulum (to the north of Playa del Carmen) at an additional charge.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring your bathing suit, a towel, sunglasses, hat, bio-degradable sun protection, mosquito repellent, and an additional t-shirt
- Please note that the use of the provided life jackets is mandatory