Discover the history and mystery of the great Egyptian Empire during a small-group guided tour of the museum in Turin with skip-the-line tickets. Marvel at the most important Egyptian collections in Europe and see the Tomb of Kha and the Ellesija Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note that for safety reasons, you are not permitted to take bags and luggage into the museum if they are in excess of 40 x 30 x 15 centimeters
- Backpacks are not allowed during your visit
- Any item of luggage not permitted can be stored in the cloakroom for €1
- Flash photography is not permitted