See the sights of Florence that most interest you on a customized private tour. See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia and skip the lines to the Uffizi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Florence (please note that the pick-up is on foot).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the Accademia, Uffizi Gallery and Pitti Palace are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace will be replaces with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as the entrance is free for everyone
- Please note that confirmation will be received via email or phone within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please be advised that skipping line is not applicable for the visit to the Duomo complex on day 2