Take advantage of the numerous benefits of the Ulm City Card to save money and enjoy great discounts and free admission to many tourist attractions as well as a free guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Tourist-Information office on Münsterplatz 50. Opening times: • Apr–Dec: Mon–Fri 9.30 am–6 pm, Sat 9.30 am–4 pm, Sun/Holi 11 am–3 pm • Jan–Mar: Mon–Fri 9.30 am–6 pm, Sat 9.30 am–4 pm • Christmas market days: Mon-Sat 9.30 am–6 pm, Sun/Holi 11 am–6 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ulm Minster church is currently closed due to renovations
- Danube Swabian Museum is currently closed due to renovations