Take a walk at Uluru with an Aboriginal guide and interpreter as they share traditional stories, show you sacred sights and interpret rock art. Experience the oldest culture on earth and get hands on creating your very own dot painting to take home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note, departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunrise times, as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. Depending on your pick up location this tour departs from 8.30am (Apr-Oct) and from 7.30am (Nov-Mar) Please contact AAT Kings Reservations Team on 1300 228 546/ +61 2 9028 0880 to reconfirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to check your exact pick-up time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your reconfirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note this tour concludes at 1 PM (April - October) and 12 PM (November - March); keep in mind airport transfers from Ayers Rock Resort to Ayers Rock airport depart 2 hours prior to flights
- You will need a National Park ticket; available for purchase at the beginning of the tour for $25 per adult and $12.50 per child; cash only
- This tour operates with a maximum 16 people
- Hat and sunscreen recommended
- Comfortable shoes and loose clothes recommended
- Umbrella or raincoat recommended on wet days
- Please bring a refillable water bottle