Explore Seattle from a different angle and go below Pioneer Square. Take a walk through three underground passageways originally constructed in the 1890's and learn about Seattle's forgotten history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the Beneath the Streets black and purple sign. Take the stairs down to the reception desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are six flights of stairs along the tour route and no elevator access
- Strollers may be carried up and down stairs or may be stored in the ticket office for the duration of the tour
- Food and drinks are not included in the tour price
- Masks are required for all guests 2 and older for the inside, underground, portions of our tour