Enjoy this amazing trip to Esmeralda Lagoon. Cross the ancient lenga forest and admire the turquoise water of the lagoon, nestled between great mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant when booking in order to confirm your booking
- It is recommended to bring: waterproof jacket + fleece jacket. Waterproof shoes or sneakers with good traction. Hat or cap. Sunglasses. Extra footwear and extra socks, as the terrain may be waterlogged.
- It is recommended to wear layers because the weather can vary throughout the day