Enjoy a train tour through the historic center of Ushuaia and see the city from both sides. Explore the “End of the World” city for 1-hour and make panoramic photo stops along the way. Hear about Ushuaia's history with an included audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office located in front of the Albatros Hotel; you will see the thematic bus at the corner of the Laserre St. The address is Comodoro Augusto Laserre 10, V9410JRB Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure and bring your voucher (printed or mobile) to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind this is not a hop-on hop-off tour; the tour circuit is closed and the tour starts and finishes at the same place