Navigate the Beagle Channel passing by wildlife refuges, historical sites, and scenes of incredible natural beauty. Visit sea lion island, bird island, and Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse. Observe a colony of penguins on Martillo Island (Penguin Island).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Catamaranes Canoero ticket office, Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. The building is white and green, with a big logo at the front.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Food or drinks are available for purchase onboard
- The experience includes a navigation certificate
- Port taxes are included in the tour