Discover Utrecht, one of the Netherlands' best-kept secrets - conveniently reached by direct train from Amsterdam. Explore this medieval city with a private guide from an award-winning tour operator. Learn about the city's history and cultural life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your private guide in front of the statue of Graaf Jan Van Nassau on Domplein (Dom Square). Domplein is easy to find. If arriving by train, exit the train station following the signs for 'centrum' and 'Domplein' respectively. The guide will be carrying a white flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the walking tour is 1.5 hours, including expected and unexpected
- The walking tour takes place outside and social distancing is maintained at all times. We adhere to national and local regulations that apply at the time of the walking tour; also when visiting the brown cafe
- The maximum group size for the private tour is 8 travelers, excluding children and infants. On request, we can accommodate larger groups
- The maximum group size for the public tour is 6 travelers. The minimum age for the public walking tour is 12 years.