Explore Santiago Calatrava's futuristic buildings on a 2-hour guided tour of the amazing City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia. Then, get up close to marine species at the Oceanografic aquarium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the main entrance of the Oceanografic ( aquarium), at 3:50 PM. Your guide will wait for you with a white umbrella and an official card around their neck. You can show them your voucher. It is not necessary to go to the ticket office, your tickets are taken by your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶