Discover the majestic Cenote Maya, the biggest vaulted cenote in Mexico. Swim in the natural swimming hole and enjoy exciting adventure activities. Discover the Mayan culture as you participate in an authentic blessing ceremony with a traditional meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Cenote Maya park, Yucatán, MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Transportation is not included
- This activity begins near Valladolid, which is approximately 150 km away from Cancun and 180 km from Merida; you must make your own way to the meeting point
- Hours of operation are 9 AM-4 PM daily; the local partner recommends that you arrive before 1 PM to enjoy all the activities
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42 inches and Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26 inches
- 120 kgs (265 lbs) is the maximum weight for the rappel activity
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for an "action cam" (Go Pro) style device if it is assembled on a chest or a head mount during the excursion