Embark on a 4-hour coastal adventure from the beautiful Brown's Bay Marina. Enjoy a comfortable sightseeing cruise and marvel at spectacular landscapes and curious wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
We are located at the beautiful Browns Bay Resort & Marina. You can enter Brown’s Bay Marina or Resort into your GPS (15021 Brown’s Bay Road, Campbell River). Keep in mind that there is little to no cell phone service between Campbell River and Browns Bay. Be sure to give yourself lots of time as we can’t delay departure longer than 5-10 mins if you are late for your tour. If you are coming from Campbell River, you’ll head north on Highway 19 for roughly 19km. Once you pass the Ripple Rock trail, keep your eyes out for a large “Browns Bay Resort” sign on your right hand side. Once you take the exit, you’ll follow the road for roughly 10 mins. Keep following the signs and eventually you’ll arrive in paradise. Once you’ve parked your car at the marina, you can head straight down the marina boardwalk. You’ll follow the path through a float house (bathrooms are also located here), and just on the other side, you will find our boat on right hand side of the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing such as sweaters and jackets, because it can get chilly on board
- Please wear appropriate shoes for the slippery deck
- This tour is not suitable for people with back problems