Explore the scenic waterways of Vancouver on board a zodiac boat on a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise. Enjoy expert commentary as you travel along channels such as Burrard Inlet, English Bay and Stanley Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time indicated above at Prince of Whales Adventure Centre on Granville Island in Vancouver (1666 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC). The adventure centre is located next to Ten Thousand Villages store, opposite the yellow building of Bridges restaurant. The boat will not be held for late passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions, or people who have had recent surgery
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- There is a minimum height restriction of 4 foot (1.2 meters). This typically applies to children under the age of 7 years old
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check-in. Participants must be 19 years of age or require a parent or guardian to sign it on their behalf