Stroll along Stanley Park’s glistening shoreline and walk beneath its towering trees as you hear the inside story of one of the world's most remarkable parks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Whale sculpture outside the entrance to the Vancouver Aquarium at 845 Avison Way in Stanley Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, please do not attend if you are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone ill in the previous two weeks
- The tour is designed for adult audiences and contains some references to adult themes. The local partner's age recommendation is 14+, but children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy the walking tour if their parents are comfortable with them hearing mature subject matter