See the sights of Vancouver aboard clear-top buses with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass. See the Olympic Village, Stanely Park, English Bay Beach, Chinatown, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Galician, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- In summer buses run every 20 minutes, from 8:45 AM to 5:00 PM
- In winter buses run every 50-60 minutes, from 8:45 AM to 5:00 PM. city route is not available in winter
- From mid-October to mid-April, the last bus departs Canada Place at approximately 3:30 PM and returns at 5:30 PM. From mid-April to mid-October, the last bus departs Canada Place at approximately 5:00 PM and returns at 7:30 PM. Times are subject to change without notice