Take an immersive, in depth tour of the Vatican City, exploring the Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the flower stand on the corner of Via Candia & Via Leone IV. If you wish to search for the meeting point via google maps, the address to the building in front is Viale Guilio Cesare, 237.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica
- Do not bring large bags or luggage
- Wheelchairs have a separate route and can only be taken as a private tour, please notify us of your travel requirements upon booking
- Please note that the Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification and, if one needs assistance by another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform us when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and we will remove the pricing of the entry tickets from the price of the tour.