Sightsee through the Eternal City with a professional guide on this private walking tour. Discover some of the city's main landmarks like the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel as your guide entertains you with facts about the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Bar Angelino.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Basilica of St. Peter's may be subject to unscheduled closings and late openings
- The full tour will be spent exploring other parts of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. No refunds will be issued for such closures of St. Peter's
- All visitors, children & infants also must bring copies of their passports. Shorts or sleeveless tops are NOT allowed. Knees & shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Please note that the Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification and, if one needs assistance by another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform us when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and we will remove the pricing of the entry tickets from the price of the tour.