Discover the culinary traditions of Italy as you explore the food markets in Padua on this 2-hour tour. Visit the fruit and vegetable markets in Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza delle Frutta, sample some of the delicious food, and enjoy a glass of Prosecco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the circular fountain of the Piazza delle ErbeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please let us know any food aversions or allergies.
- Available for a minimum of 2 people, from Monday to Saturday all year round.
- These are the tour prices if you meet in Padua. Please contact us to verify the costs in case of different areas or to pick-up and drop-off directly from your hotel.