Paint your own carnival mask at a unique class in Venice. Learn more about ancient techniques as you put your new skills to the test to produce a stunning mask to keep and take home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, Spanish, English, French
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 6 persons per tour
- Appropriate clothing for painting is suggested
- If you are less than 6 people, the tour is not considered private but is shared with guests not belonging to the same party. The tour could be bilingual
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the days after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- Please note that you will be able to take your own mask after 6 hours only (it is the necessary time the mask needs to dry)
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties