Experience the best of Venice in a single day, including visits to St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, and many more with an expert, private tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the Correr Museum entrance located at the west end of Piazza di San Marco. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As this is a private tour for you and your group, the itinerary can be customised to suit you, including an additional private boat tour of Venice after the initial tour. Please contact the tour operator for more details.
- As this is a walking tour with some uneven pathways and stairs, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.