Discover Florence with our indipendent day trip from Venice! Immerse yourself in Florence's history on a walking tour and follow your local guide to the most important attractions in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Depart from Venezia Santa Lucia Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- - Train departure from Venezia Santa Lucia Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Florence Walking Tour departure: at 11:00 am at Via dei Martelli 50red- in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci