Admire architectural wonders and Venice's artistic heritage during this video-guided tour of the Giorgio Cini Foundation. See the Vatican Chapels and the island's "Wood." Adventure outside the typical tourist locales.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore, 30100, Venice (ticket office on the left side of the church)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some areas of the complex may be closed during activities, concerts or other events
- You will be asked to book for a specific time slot to ensure availability
- Customers entitled to tickets with a discount must certify their condition to access the monument. The ticket will not be valid otherwise
- A valid ID document is required in order to collect the video-guide
- Until November 24, 2019 the complex will be open from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM every day .
- From November 25, 2019, to March 20, 2020, the complex will be open from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM every day except Wednesday.
- From March 21, 2020, to November 24, 2020, the complex is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily.